- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 c.
whole wheat pastry flour100% Organic Sprouted Wheat Flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 slightly beaten egg whites
- 1 c. mashed ripe bananas (3 medium or 2 large)
- 1/2 c. agave nectar
- 1/4 c.
canola oilOrganic homemade applesauce
- A pinch of sea salt (1/16 tsp.) Celtic Sea Salt
- Coat an 8×4x2-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. Mash bananas and set aside. In a medium bowl combine whole wheat pastry flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and sea salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine egg whites, banana, agave nectar, and oil. Once mixed well, add flour mixture all at one time to banana mixture. Stir until moistened. The batter should be lumpy. Spoon mixture into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 50 minutes. Test doneness by inserting a wooden toothpick near the center of the bread. The toothpick should come out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for approximately 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan and cool completely on the wire rack.