I welcome your feedback, questions, concerns, and support! Follow along, join the RSS feeds, or just leave me a comment!
Thanks for reading

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fresh Start

So this has been a long time coming. I've been meaning (and really trying since last summer - baby steps) to adjust our living style to a healthier one. This blog is just my way of keeping track of what I am doing to keep my kids and family healthy and try to make our lives a little greener.  Please be gentle, I'm newly green... but I would LOVE to get feedback from other people eating clean, growing organic, and living a healthy lifestyle.  This blog is just my way of holding myself accountable (hopefully!) and documenting what we are doing to stay on the path to a healthier family.

2 comments:

MaranathaMom said...

Good for you chels! I hope I will be inspired by your blog. Be sure to post on your wall each time you update your blog!

S said...

I just found this! I can't wait to follow along!