Here are my modified instructions:
Ingredients (yields approx one quart)
- 3 Cups Organic cream
- 1 Cup Organic whole milk (or use more cream to make a creamier ice cream)
- ½ Cup Organic Raw Wildflower Honey
- 4 Egg Yolks from cage-free hens
- 1 Cup Fresh Blackberries (I couldn't find any organic)
- Mix cream and milk together.
- Rapidly whisk in the honey and continue to whisk until the honey is fully incorporated.
- Whisk in egg yolks and continue mixing until the entire mixture is uniform.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream maker.
- Add berries.
- Mix according to your ice cream maker’s instructions (this took 30 mins in my ice cream maker, it was still not really solid so I stuck in the freezer for an hour or so before dinner)
- Place in freezer to harden. (liked it better as soft serve but still yummy the next day as a fully frozen treat)