- 4 cups Chow Mein Noodles
- 2 1/2 cups Marshmallows
- ¼ cups Margarine Or Butter
- Candy Eggs (I used M&M's )
- Melt marshmallows and butter in the microwave
- Stir in noodles quickly until coated. They may seem too dry, but it's really not, and they'll set up fine.
- Butter your hands and place some of the mixture in muffin tin and indent with fingers into a nest-like shape. (if your hands aren't buttery - it will stick like crazy!)
- Transfer them to parchment paper to harden.
- Once cooled, place 2 or 3 candy eggs into the center.