1 c sucanat
1/2 c natural applesauce
2 c whole wheat flour
3 medium bananas mashed (very ripe!)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 c dark chocolate chips
- Cream sugar and applesaucel.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add bananas and beat until well mixed.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients and blend until well mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake in a loaf pan lightly greased.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an hour or until middle is cooked. Check with tooth pick.
- Let sit 1 minute on cooling rack before taking out of pan.
- After the bread is out of the pan let cool on rack until completely cooled.
- I sliced and wrapped each slice in a piece of plastic wrap for grab and go snacking/desserts!